Attorney at Law and Head of the Family and Inheritance Law practice. She has over 20 years of practical experience in the field of litigation, including more than 10 years in resolving family and inheritance disputes in court and at the pre-trial stage. Within Julia’s practice there are a number of high-profile cases related to the division of the spouses' common property and the procedure for communicating with children. In addition, Julia specializes in pre-trial negotiations of the parties, mediation and marriage contracts. Prior to joining KIAP, she was engaged in private law practice, worked in several Russian law firms, as well as in the Arbitration Court of the Moscow Region.
Personally recommended by the international rating Best Lawyers 2022 (Dispute Resolution). Also marked by Pravo-300 in 2023 (Band 2: Labor and migration law (including disputes) individual rating.
- Successful representation in a family dispute of the interests of the wife of an oligarch with a fortune of more than $ 10 billion according to Forbes.
- Representation of interests of spouses - an aging couple with a special status of a spouse - a deputy of the State Duma, in the division of common property at the pre-trial stage, the formation of a marriage contract between spouses, its signing, negotiations.
- Legal support in concluding a marriage contract, negotiating between spouses on the division of property worth over 400 million euros.
- Successful contestation of a marriage contract based on the provisions of the law on the enslavement of the transaction (a division of property worth more than 40 million rubles).
- Successful experience of the actual acceptance of the inheritance through the court after missing 6 months period.