Thursday 5 October 2023 | 11.00 am Moscow
Our main discussion will revolve over the following topics:
- General arbitration framework in Serbia and Serbia as arbitration seat, pros and cons
- Arbitration Association, BAC and the BAC Rules, including Rules of Ethics and Commodity Arbitration Rules
- General framework of commercial law in Serbia, contract law, the CISG
- A practitioner's perspective when conducting arbitration in Serbia
- Maja Stanivuković, BAC President, Professor of Novi Sad University Faculty of Law
- Vladimir Pavić, BAC Vice-President, Professor of Belgrade University Faculty of Law
- Miloš Živković, BAC Board Member, Of Counsel at Živković Samardžić, Professor of Belgrade University Faculty of Law
- Jovan Nikčević, Partner at Nikčević Kapor
Anastasiya Ryabova, Associate at KIAP International Commercial Arbitration Practice, member of the Russian Women in Arbitration and ICC Russia Arbitration Committee.
Registration is free of charge.
You may access the detailed agenda and register via the link.
Working languages: English and Russian with simultaneous translation.