On March 11, 2021 the rating of legal companies “Pravo.ru-300” has published the results of the lawyers individual rating 2020. According it 12 partners and heads of practice of KIAP have received recommendations in 12 practices:
- Andrey Korelskiy (Arbitration Proceedings – mid market), Band 1; Family and inheritance law, 1 Band; General jurisdiction dispute resolution, 2 Band);
- Konstantin Astafiev (Criminal Law, 2 Band);
- Anna Grishenkova (International arbitration, 2 Band);
- Elena Buranova (Intellectual Property, 2 Band, TMT (telecommunications, media and technologies), 3 Band);
- Julia Yanygina (Family and inheritance law, 1 Band);
- Ilya Dedkovskiy (General jurisdiction dispute resolution, 2 Band);
- Sergey Popov (Land law/Commercial real estate/Constructions, 3 Band);
- Dmitriy Kalinichenko (White Collar Crime, 2 Band);
- Julia Kirpikova (Compliance, 1 Band; Employment and migration law (including disputes), 2 Band);
- Roman Suslov (Financial and Bank law, 3 Band);
- Sergej Ilin (General jurisdiction dispute resolution, 2 Band);
- Julia Usacheva(General jurisdiction dispute resolution, 2 Band).
The rating of law companies “Pravo.ru-300” – annual full-ranged research of Russian law market. The method system for individual ranking of lawyers is based upon a project methodology that uses information from questionnaires of law firms for the study period from September 2019 to September 2020 in 29 branches of law. The recommended lawyers were to play a key role in the 2020 business season in the projects that received the highest estimation in the rating borders.
Congratulations to the team and colleagues on well-deserved awards!