Best Lawyers recognized KIAP as the law firm of the year in Russia in the field of litigation
On 24 May 2019 the results of the international legal rating 2020 were published online.
KIAP was recognized as the law firm of the year in the field of litigation. According to the rating results of the past year 22 lawyers of KIAP achieved individual recognition from the eminent rating in 16 practice areas:
- Andrey Korelskiy (Arbitration and Mediation, Litigation) – 10th time in row recommended by the rating,
- Konstantin Astafiev (Criminal Defense, Labor and Employment Law, Litigation) - 5th time in row recommended by the rating,
- Ilya Ischuk (Competition/Antitrust Law, Litigation, Government Practice) - 5th time in row recommended by the rating,
- Anna Grishchenkova (Litigation, Arbitration and Mediation) - 5th time in row recommended by the rating,
- Dmitry Shnaydman (Litigation),
- Alexey Sizov (Litigation, Trade Law),
- Andrey Zuykov (Tax, Arbitration and Mediation),
- Sergey Popov (Real Estate Law, Litigation),
- Ilya Dedkovskiy (Insolvency and Reorganization Law),
- Dmitry Kalinichenko (Criminal Defense).
And for the first time:
- James Friedlander (Litigation),
- Anton Samokhvalov (Corporate Law),
- Julia Kirpikova (Litigation),
- Elena Buranova (Intellectual Property Law),
- Georgy Karaoglanov (Labor and Employment Law, Litigation)
- Ekaterina Spakhova (Pomykalova) (Litigation),
- Roman Suslov (Banking and Finance Law, Information Technology Law),
- Maxim Buzin (Government Practice),
- Natalia Kisliakova (Arbitration and Mediation, Civil Rights Law, Litigation),
- Viacheslav Shmelev (Litigation, Privacy and Data Security Law),
- Stepan Sultanov (Litigation),
- Julia Usacheva (Litigation, Real Estate Law).
Best Lawyers is one of the most influential publications in the global legal community. It publishes the ratings of outstanding lawyers put together based on the expert assessment of a lawyer’s professional level by fellow lawyers. The research is performed in 75 countries around the world. The Best Lawyer’s methods, developed by a cognominal company, have been practiced for more than 30 years.